A

jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Memories.... Cannes 2012 ♥




   

Kristen Stewart …Cannes  ♥
 



  


”I say whatever I want, I look whatever I want. That doesn’t mean I don’t question myself and feel insecure.”
 
Beautiful ♥


 
 

Little Dance :P

 

 
And... he arrives! Asdfjgkhgkjhg
Y ... llega!







  
Rob clapping at the ‘On the Road’ premiere in Cannes ♥ Adfkjksjkjsd :33
Rob aplaudiendo en la premiere de "On the Road' en Cannes ...




    

“There’s definitely, I don’t know… chemistry or whatever but I definitely had some kind of change, I felt something with Kristen.” — Rob



Y no podía faltar su suegra :)

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada



Leaving “On the Road” Cannes Film Festival after party.



  
 image

So Sexy! :Q_____







 Oh GOD! Asdfhsdkjfhdk ♥

Shinning! She arrives! 
Brillante! Ella llega!


Shining… ♥

  



So Proud :'33 ♥

“When I looked in Rob’s eyes I could look into his heart, & he did the same"

     
 
Kristen’s red lipstick on Rob’s cheek.
Lápiz labial rojo de Kristen en la mejilla de Rob.
Mine..!
image


:33333 Holding hands ♥

HOLDING HANDS! ♥

 
 


          
  

Bueno chicas eso ha sido todo esperamos que les haya gustado el Especial! 
23 de Mayo... ya a un año, que rápido paso el tiempo :'33 ♥

Especial de
Solamente Robsten

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario